Forum & Awards
NOVEMBER 8th, 2018
The Africa Investments Forum & Awards is dedicated to Africa business opportunities in the Energy, Mining, Infrastructure & City planning, M&A, Growth Strategies, and Real Estate Industries.
The Africa Investments Forum & Awards brings together a high profile audience of over 600 top-level public and private decision makers: CEOs, Managing Directors, Investment Directors, International Directors, Experts and Institutional players to discuss, network, debate and reward the key players in these sectors.
- Attend the conferences and debate on the latest trends in the Energy, Infrastructure, Mining & City Planning, Growth and M&A strategies with key leaders.
- 65 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously:
Track I: Energy
Track II: Infrastructure, City Planning and Mining
Track III: Growth Strategies and M&A
- A seated business lunch will be followed by a ceremony rewarding the best investors in Africa, the best joint-venture deals, the best oil and gas projects, etc.
- 80 high-profile jury members elect the best players in 11 categories.
- 600 attendees, the opportunity to meet the best players and share views on Africas economic development opportunities.
- PAVILLON D’ARMENONVILLE
Allée de Longchamp, Bois de Boulogne 75116 Paris
- Access via Porte Maillot: Metro line 1, RER C, exit 6
Shuttle and valet service on request
Parking in Allée de Longchamp
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.