Forum & Awards
NOVEMBER 8th, 2018
The Africa Investments Forum & Awards is dedicated to Africa business opportunities in the Energy, Mining, Infrastructure & City planning, M&A, Growth Strategies, and Real Estate Industries.
The Africa Investments Forum & Awards brings together a high profile audience of over 400 top-level public and private decision makers: CEOs, Managing Directors, Investment Directors, International Directors, Experts and Institutional players to discuss, network, debate and reward the key players in these sectors.
- Attend the conferences and debate on the latest trends in the Energy, Infrastructure, Mining & City Planning, Growth and M&A strategies with key leaders.
- 70 international experts share their experience and insights on three main tracks running simultaneously:
Track I: Energy
Track II: Infrastructure, City Planning and Mining
Track III: Growth Strategies and M&A
- A seated business lunch will be followed by a ceremony rewarding the best investors in Africa, the best joint-venture deals, the best oil and gas projects, etc.
- 100 high-profile jury members elect the best players in 11 categories.
- 600 attendees, the opportunity to meet the best players and share views on Africas economic development opportunities.
- PAVILLON D’ARMENONVILLE
Allée de Longchamp, Bois de Boulogne 75116 Paris
- Access via Porte Maillot: Metro line 1, RER C, exit 6
Shuttle and valet service on request
Parking in Allée de Longchamp